Well you would never guess what this started off as….I was trying to do some hot air encaustic cards which I had hoped to would like flowers. I think I managed every mistake possible: too much clear wax, held the heat gun too close and not only did I blow most of the wax off the card but I also managed to make a big bubble on one side. Not to worry I added more colours then just scribbled with the stylus tool and threw some wax to make runs of dots with it too. I cropped the bubble away then used my scribbled abstract for a colourful card.
Card: white, black, encaustic card
Wax: various colours, wax sealer
Other: matching fibres