I love all of this page: the colours, the layout, the bling, the photo…..all of it! I kept the colours and some of the general layout, I used mostly stamps rather than rub-ons (only 1 rub-on in the corner of my photo), I used some bling and butterflies, added one bloom but left out the lace and some of the smaller flowers and I didn’t rip my photo.
Here is my scraplift version- Ceara has just had a butterfly land on her nose!
The other butterflies were made using the napkin technique onto acetate and cut out which means they maintain a fragile look and you can see the colour of the background through them.
Inks: Distress inks: shabby shutters, peeled paint, scattered straw, black soot and vintage photo, Black document ink
Paper: Magenta Printemps passion collection – Robins nest, K&co Toscana swirls embossed vellum, 7 gypsies Karma, black vellum (punched fern), acetate, napkin
Stamps: Autumn leaves On the edge (Katie Pertiet), Venaissance Llewelyn-Bowen, Basic grey Flourish corners, Inkadinkado Hello hummingbird, Aspects of Design Butterfly, Stampers anonymous Urban tapestry
Other: flat backed pearls, paper blooms, pieces from old ear rings, BoBunny Bella Journee corner rub-on, clear zoomz